Sunday, December 22, 2013

RAIDED: All I Want for Christmas is...


1) Ukulele- I really want one! I'm actually planning on getting one as Christmas gift to myself (i'm really excited gaaahh)
2) Instax- I was planning to get one for my birthday but my brother discouraged me because he told me that the camera's film cost  a lot.
3) Light Wash Jeans- I think it would go with a lot and it's a basic every girl's wardrobe should have.
4) Flannel- Believe it or not, I don't own a single piece of flannel in my closet.


5) Statement Beanie- I've been wanting one for so long!
6) Books- There's no specific book that I want but I would love to receive one as a gift.
7) Bath and Body Works Candles- I really want candles from that brand. Just to ad a cozy vibe to my room. 
8) White Comforter- I think it would look nice in my room and it looks really comfy too!


9) Doc Martens Evan Boots- This pair of boots is just perfect to me. Love it so much!
10) Socks- I would love to receive ruffle socks but cute printed ones would be nice too.
11) Unicorn Clothing- Need I say more?
12) White Converse- I have a black one and I use it all the time. Now I want a white one!

xo, kim

No comments:

Post a Comment