Friday, January 24, 2014

Vlogging at HongKong

Finally, it's my last installment from my HongKong trip a month ago! I am so sorry that I haven't been that active in posting stuff lately. School is getting really stressful and sometimes it's hard to balance it all. (esp with this crappy internet connection) Anyway, here it is! It's my first time to vlog so I'm sorry if the editing is not that great haha.



Also, we just had our play week at school and no words can describe how much I love my theater group. We're more than just a group, we're a family. I am so glad and thankful that I made the choice of joining the club I'm with now. So in the end, there really are no regrets, just simple meaningful love. <3

xo, moira <3


1 comment:

  1. Ugh, your Hong Kong trip looks super fun! You're making me so jealous, because I want to visit Hong Kong soon too. Really nice and interesting vlog and I would love to see more.

    Keik
    The Loquacious Square

    ReplyDelete