Friday, April 19, 2013

Awkward.

 Lately, I've been busy watching a TV series via the internet called "Awkward". At first I thought it was a drama, but turns out it's comedy and it's so interesting. I was torn between Jenna's two lovers, but as of now, I'm in Team Matty because I think Jake goes better with Tamara and I ship them! Anyways, on to the outfit!


When you can't think of a pose, just smile for the camera! haha

Oh how I wish I had more kicks like this :( (preferably Nike *wink*)




I can also relate the title of this post with the photos above. They were actually the first photos to be taken during the photoshoot I had with Kim, and must I say, posing for the camera felt real AWKWARD. Anyways, what're you up to this summer break? :)

xo, moira <3

No comments:

Post a Comment