Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You Set Me Free

So I'm watching yet another TV show, and I know you're all familiar with it. I mean, who doesn't know American Idol? Anyway, I am completely loving one of their contestants who goes by the name of Angie Miller. For me she's like the total package: great voice, amazing personality, good looks, and she's not afraid to be who she is. Plus, she's very religious and humble, which I think is just wonderful.



(let's pretend for a second that I'm tall)



 spot spongebob in the background!

If you're curious about Angie Miller, you can go watch her performance of her original song "You Set Me Free" here. It already gained 3 million views! Oh how I wish I could vote on AI :( But still, I know for a fact that she's in it to win it! 

xo, moira <3

No comments:

Post a Comment