Sunday, July 7, 2013

God Sees The Truth, But Waits

Kim and I are no strangers to auditioning, then failing. Kim needed to audition three times to pass Chorale. I needed to audition twice to pass our drama club. The point is, if you don't get it on your first try, it's okay. God always has a plan. Sure, it may be very depressing when you fail. Cry if you want. But after that, move on and look forward to the future because there's always a next time! God sees your hard work and determination, but He's waiting for the right time to give you the opportunity because everything is better with God's perfect timing. So never give up, and keep on dreaming! :)

 ugh low quality :(



 Shorts: Landmark, Shoes: Landmark, Necklace: Forever 21

I'm not bragging or anything, but I'm just so happy to be in a performing arts club!!! The last time I had a club like this was 2004. First grade to be exact. I'm excited (and a little bit terrified) of what the future holds! Diyos Mabalos!

xo, moira <3


No comments:

Post a Comment