Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Stressed But Well-Dressed

Ugh, i know it's those lace shorts again. I'm sorry it's just that Moira and I decided to join a contest being held in What I Wear and one of the challenges is to create an outfit that consists of their website's theme colors (white, orange and black). Here's the outfit I chose!


Top (used as cover-up): Nordstrom Rack, Shorts: Ross, Shoes: Artwork









P.S. UPCAT's right around the corner (specifically this saturday and sunday)!! Wish us luck guys! huhuhu

6 comments:

  1. That outfit is absolutely lovely! Those shorts are gorgeous.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shorts! <3

    If you dont mind, can you visit my blog? I'm a newbie and I would dearly appreciate if you share your opinions and comment on my posts. Thank you so much! xx.

    yanahsedano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. thank you!! btw, i'm a huge fan of your blog <3

      Delete