Wednesday, August 7, 2013

RAIDED: Youtubers I Love!

This week's our exam week. yay. So it's basically been studying, studying, studying, studying for me these past two weeks and I'm so excited for this week to be over! But I must say that this is the chillest exam week I've had for a long time now. Anyway, enough blabbering and let's cut to the chase. Today, I'm gonna show you my favorite youtubers/fashion and beauty gurus. There are actually only two. I know many other gurus but these two stand out in my opinion. So, here they are!

MACBARBIE07 / BETHANY MOTA
 If I remember it well, Bethany was the first beauty guru whom I discovered. She made me interested in these kinds of videos. She has a really good fashion sense and is very skilled when it comes to makeup. Plus she has a fab room! I'm jelly, can you tell? She has over a million subscribers right now and I think she deserves it because she really puts some thought into her videos. So go check her out right now! Just click here!

STILABABE09 / MEREDITH FOSTER
 I love this girl! Must be because of her sense of humor and great fashion sense. And just look at that perfectly long hair. Can we just take this moment and look at her beautiful long locks? She's got a beautiful room too. Is it like a requirement to have a good- looking room to be a guru? 'Cause I'm starting to think it is... She's got over a million subscribers too! I just love watching her videos. They're all so entertaining, mostly because of her very funny side comments/ bloopers. I can also see the effort she puts into her videos. She really goes from one place to another to shoot and I greatly appreciate that. It just means that she cares about her subscribers! Go check her out here!

Hope you'll have fun watching their videos!

xo, kim

No comments:

Post a Comment