Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Shadowhuntress

Despite the bad weather, Ilka, Kim, and I, still went to the mall and watched The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. I was sooo excited for the movie to come out and finally here it is! The feels of the movie, was just, ugh I can't even.

 ^excited much
 ^finding my inner Kick Buttowski

 Top: Vine, Leggings: Cotton On, Shoes: Skechers, Necklace: Claire's (gift from TF <3)

I don't know about you but I really enjoyed the movie. Sure it was nakakabitin, but duh it's only the first in a series so yeah. Even Ilka (who hasn't read any of the books lol) liked the movie. I literally wanted to go crazy inside the cinema because THE FEELS but of course I didn't 'cause that'd be weird. I definitely recommend the movie!

xo, moira <3


No comments:

Post a Comment