Thursday, August 8, 2013

Testing Essentials

Last Saturday, Kim and I took the UPCAT. So now, I'm gonna share with you the essentials I needed to have while taking it.

1. Bun! I didn't want to get distracted by my hair while taking the test so I tied it in a bun.
2. Black Top! I was really scared to know if the testing room was cold, so I opted to wear black so that if ever it was, I wouldn't feel cold and be distracted. I also brought a cardigan if ever it was really really cold. And I used the word cold a lot, sorry about that.
3. Jeans! Again, you do not want to feel cold while taking the UPCAT. 
4. Sneaker Wedges! Three reasons: (1) It would prevent me from feeling cold. (2) It will add edginess to the look. (3) It will make me look taller so hooray for these shoes!
5. Watch! Everyone needs a watch when taking an exam so that you know how much time you have left, and you won't panic.
6. Candies! In the UPCAT, there are no breaks so you can just eat while taking the test. I did bring other snacks but ended up eating candies only because they're easy to eat and they make me feel cool/chill if you know what I mean.

I hope this helped you!

xo, moira <3


No comments:

Post a Comment