Friday, November 1, 2013

Centisimus

This post is a very special post because it's our 100th post! So to celebrate this milestone, we decided to do "50 Facts about Us." Each of us will share 25 random facts about ourselves, so let's start!
1. I am one of three siblings and also the youngest.
2. I have studied in an all-girls school since prep.
3. I have a ten-year gap with my sister and a nine-year gap with my brother.
4. I was a fat baby.
5. I'm a member of our school's chorale.
6. I take jazz dance lessons.
7. I used to make stuff with polymer clay but now I only make them when I need to especially for school     projects.
8. I'm kind of obssessed with watching youtube videos.
9. I can be very weird at times.
10. I have three best friends namely Ilka, Moira and Carrie.
11. I'm very close with my family.
12. I don't know how to ride a bike.
13. I don't have any sport.
14. I don't have guy friends.
15. Christmas is my favorite time of the year!
16. When I was still in my mom's womb, everyone thought I was a baby boy.
17. We have a dog named "Maxx". My mom added another x because she wanted for his name to be "unique". (lol)
18. I hate worms ugh. I cringe at the thought of them.
19. My height is 4'11". #dontjudge
20. I love unicorns.
21. I'm a little scared of pictures of real/realistic unicorns because I saw a horror movie where they portrayed the unicorn as a monster. Then in one part of the movie the unicorn stabbed a man using its horn. It traumatized me. I love the cartoon versions of them though! I don't even know why.
22. Growing up, I preferred Bratz over Barbie.
23. When I was little, my finger got caught in a slamming door that's why I lost a fingernail. And this happened twice to me already.
24. I love broccoli!
25. I used to watch Angelina Ballerina on Playhouse Disney a lot. It's fun to watch, okay? lol

1. I prefer fruits over vegetables, candies over chocolate, and fruits over chocolate.
2. I am 145 cm tall. (or short for that matter)
3. I am a frustrated singer who always tries to belt out Broadway songs.
4. I've been admitted to the hospital four times already.
5. If I could be an actress, I'd love to be on Disney.
6. My friends say I don't have a reaction to anything. Well, that's just because I'm a quiet person I guess.
7. When I was 6 years old, I hit my head on a doorknob. Then there was blood. Luckily, no stitches were involved.
8. I collect dolls but have always found it awkward to play with them.
9. I have no siblings, except for Lucy Hale whom I believe is my sistah from another mistah.
10. I don't like poems with no rhymes.
11. If Troye Sivan weren't gay, I'd marry him..well, maybe..
12. Animals scare me.
13. I have a fascination over morbid or mysterious characters or topics.
14. If I become rich, I'd buy a mermaid's fin, so I can finally be a mermaid!
15. I grew up reading Sweet Valley Kids and Winx.
16. I am no good at sports.
17. I once dreamed of becoming a racecar driver.
18. I am one of the most OC people you'll ever meet, even when it comes to grammar.
19. I love watching makeup videos but don't even own a single makeup item.
20. I have a Barbie doll wearing an exact replica of my prom gown.
21. I don't eat oatmeal, eggplant, clams, or even mint-flavored candies.
22. I love street food!
23. Once a week, I get a headache, and it's so annoying.
24. I like imitating drawings and impersonating people, but I won't say I'm any good at them.
25. I try not to watch horror movies because they give me nightmares that lasts weeks, even when I'm awake.

xoxo, kim + moira

1 comment:

  1. Hi kim and Moira I glad to see your blog. Both of you inspire me as a blogger. Kim you said that you don't have a guy friend. Maybe you can accept m as friend.

    ReplyDelete