Wednesday, November 13, 2013

RAIDED: Youtubers I Love Part 2!

Since I don't have an outfit post to show and after having several debates with myself on what to post, I've resorted to posting part 2 of RAIDED: Youtubers I Love!

1. TheThriftyHannako
Yes, I am deeply aware that the picture above doesn't show her face but that's the point, it will make you really curious. Curious enough to check out her channel. And you will love it, of course! She's a fellow Filipina with a great sense of style and has very good quality videos. Go check her out here!

2. Troye Sivan
If this picture doesn't make you wanna check out his channel, I don't know what will! He makes really funny videos and of course we can't ignore the fact that those eyes are just.... Check him out here!

3. laurdiy
She makes helpdul diy tutorials! She also makes beauty and fashion videos. I just really love her channel! I adore her style too. She calls her subscribers "pretty little laurs", how cute! Go check her out here!

xo, kim

No comments:

Post a Comment