Thursday, November 28, 2013

RAIDED: My Favorite Movies!

Finally, another RAIDED post! Warning, most of my favorite movies are all girly and quirky and stuff, so if you don't like those, don't take any suggestions from me! These movies are basically the ones I will never get tired of because of its humor and timelessness.


1. Barbie in the Princess and the Pauper
This is my favorite Barbie movie! I love how it's the most realistic out of the somewhat movie series. Plus, it's a musical and it's always more fun when someone is singing her heart out. My next favorite Barbie movies are A Fashion Fairytale and A Perfect Christmas. I may be almost sixteen, BUT I still looove Barbie!


2. Monsters University
This has got to be one of the cutest movies ever! Cuteness + Jokes + Life Lessons = M.U.! Isn't Squishy (the one in the middle) so cute??


3. Bring It On: All or Nothing
I think I was in third grade when I first saw this film. Until now, my cousins and I would imitate their lines, and sometimes even their choreography! This is nice to watch whenever you just want to feel happy or have a good laugh with your family or friends.


4. Pitch Perfect
If you haven't watched Pitch Perfect, you've probably been living under a rock. Enough said.


5. Mean Girls
This has got to be one of the funniest movies ever! I love having inside jokes from this movie. We (me, kim, ilka, carrie) even have a shirt saying "YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US." 


6. High School Musical 3: Senior Year
This movie never gets old. It's been 5 years ever since its premiere, but I can't help but feel like it just came out yesterday. Troy is just too sweet :(( (and super handsome!)


7. West Side Story
This movie won a lot of Academy Awards, and just by that fact, you should already be impressed. It may be old, but the story is just sooo nice. I love it.

I've really been thinking of watching Catching Fire but I just don't have the time :( Also, it's kinda sad because our batch camping won't push through tomorrow, and we worked so hard for it. I'm really hoping this is just a blessing in disguise!

xo, moira <3


No comments:

Post a Comment