Sunday, September 15, 2013

All You Need is Love... and Food

Would you believe if I told you that we have a project at school where we are required to eat at a restaurant? Well, it's true. It's because we have this subject in school called Food Service Management and I think it's pretty self-explanatory. But besides eating we're also required to make a review of the food there. Last Friday night (yes I just did that), my groupmates and I went to our chosen restaurant which is Bigoli. I had a really fun time with them! But anyway, this is what I wore.

You can't really see in the pictures but the jeans I'm wearing is acid washed and has a mint green color to it.


Top: Forever 21, Jeans: Nordstrom Rack (borrowed from sister), Shoes: Solemate (not really sure)




xo, kim

No comments:

Post a Comment