Saturday, September 7, 2013

RAIDED: My Favorite TV Shows

So here's for another round of RAIDED! Today, I'll be talking about my favorite TV shows, and I do hope you'll start watching some of these if you haven't already :)


1. Pretty Little Liars! I have been a fan of this show ever since its first season, and I've always loved it. It's about four pretty and fashionable friends who are trying to find out how their best friend, Alison, died and who A (a creepy stalker-ish unknown texter) is. This show is full of plot twists, so get ready for an extreme ride!


2. Awkward! I just found out about this show last summer break, and oh my gosh it's sooo nice. At first, I thought it was a drama because of their famous line "Sometimes being a teenager makes you want to die". But turns out it's a comedy and it's really really funny and super duper uber romantic at the same time. <3


3. Modern Family! This Emmy award winning is sooo funny and I super love the characters, especially Phil Dunphy! It's about a modern extended family who always tries to solve problems in the funniest ways possible, but in the end, a great life lesson is headed your way.


4. How I Met Your Mother! I actually didn't start watching this from its first season, but you pretty much get the story because of the title itself. It's also about a gang who is always up to something, and the members try to find out who the true loves of their lives really are in the funniest way possible. (and sometimes in the most romantic or heartbreaking way)


5. Beauty and the Geek Australia! This is a reality show from Australia where a beauty and a geek become partners in different challenges. I like because it can be very funny at times, but in the end, it helps us realize that we can never be "labeled" as only one thing in our entire life.


6. Victorious and Sam and Cat! I just merged these two shows in one entry because they're somewhat crossovers. Victorious is about the performing arts, mostly, while Sam and Cat is about two friends who start a babysitting business together. I love these shows because their randomness makes them so funny. The characters are well-portrayed, and their storylines are hysterical.

Yeah, so I'm pretty much more on the comedic side. I mean, who doesn't want a good laugh, right?

xo, moira <3


No comments:

Post a Comment