Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Yours Truly

If you didn't know yet, Ariana Grande's debut album entitled Yours Truly, is out now in all music stores nationwide! I was really thinking if I should buy it, but I found it too expensive for an album so instead, I downloaded all her songs. I've been LSS-ed with her songs for the longest time! My favorites have got to be Almost is Never Enough, Baby I, and Piano. Her songs have a throwback feel, which makes me really happy I don't know why.


 I super love what the shirt says! When I saw it, I didn't think twice of whether or not to buy it because it's sooo moi!

 Top: Charlie, Shoes: Converse

You should definitely check out Ariana Grande's songs, they're so perf! (and I also really really love Wrecking Ball)

xo, moira <3


No comments:

Post a Comment