Friday, September 20, 2013

RAIDED: Songs I Love!

Time for RAIDED again! So lately I've had songs stuck in my head because they are just so fun to listen to. I've been really liking songs that have a chill vibe to it. I have no specific genre because I base it on how catchy the song is to me. And today, I'm gonna share some of those songs to you. You can thank me later ;) (not all of you have the same taste in music as I do so please understand).

KEEP PACE
I first heard this in a video by a beauty guru: caitbarker. Go ahead and look her up!

WHAT YOU KNOW

SWEATER WEATHER

SAFE AND SOUND

HANDSHAKE

GET LUCKY

HURRICANE

ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN

SUN

I told you I don't have a specific genre! Nevertheless hope you'll enjoy listening to these. And since we're on the topic of music, I would love for you to come to Musikapella 2013 happening on September 28, 2013 at Aliw Theatre, Pasay City. SHS Chorale which is my school's chorale group will be competing this year and I would love you forever if you would support us! See you there! :)

P.S. I just turned 16 today! huhuhuhu it's so sad think that I'm getting older and older. But besides that I'm very grateful to have lived another year to spend with my friends and family.

xo, kim

No comments:

Post a Comment