Saturday, June 8, 2013

Insert Title Here

I always have a hard time thinking of a title and it just sucks. Anyway, this is my first outfit post since I got home woohoo! So, this is what I wore to my refresher class yesterday. 


  I know it's going to be whole day that's why I opted to wear something that's very comfortable and perfect for the hot weather. 

Top: Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Shorts: Ross, Shoes: Keds

 I wanted to balance the edginess of the shirt with a very feminine crocheted pair of shorts.

Oops blurry!

 As for accessories, I didn't wear any since I feel like they'll only bother me while answering tests.

I know that the shoes don't really match the whole outfit, but I really wanted something simple and casual. 

The shirt I'm wearing is actually a sweater before, but I decided to cut it up since it matches more with the weather here in the Philippines. I'm thinking to cut it again into a muscle tee but I'm not sure yet.

xo, kim

No comments:

Post a Comment