Thursday, June 13, 2013

RAIDED: Blogs I Love

Lately I've discovered so many fashion blogs that I really enjoy reading. I just love their writing styles and their outfit choices so much! Today, I'm gonna share some of them with you.

1. Fashiononymous by Zoe Suen





Before I came across her blog, I was a really girly girl. I liked mixing florals, lace and pastel colors in one outfit. When I saw her on lookbook.nu, I started stalking her (not in a creepy way lol) through her blog and her other social media sites. Since then, she became my biggest style crush/inspiration. I started to mix girly and edgy together. Her style varies from time to time but I think she's more on the edgy side.
Visit her blog here!

2. Oh For Fox Sake by Nina Pineda
 
To be honest, I forgot how I found out about her blog but whatever 'cause I freaking love her! She's just so good with words and her vocabulary's so wide. I wish I could write like that, but no. Apart from my fascination with her writing style (lol), I really love her style as well! I love how she's a risk-taker when it comes to fashion. Sometimes I feel that the outfits she wears look good on her and only her, you know what I mean? (hard to explain mehe) Anyway check out her blog here!

3. The Girl in Fake Nerd Glasses by Aria Clemente

 
I'm not really sure, but I think I saw here on lookbook.nu too. I have really bad memory guys, I'm sorry. Anyway, I love love love her clothes and she has amazing writing skillz as well! I know, i know I adore their writing too much, it's just that I'm too bitter that I can't write like them :( Going back to Aria, sure she's an awesome fashion blogger but did you know that she's an amazing singer as well? She has this angelic voice that I wish I had. Click here to go to her youtube channel and here to go to her blog!

Enjoy stalking them lol! Joke, but seriously I hope that they'll inspire some of you the way they inspired me.

xo, kim




No comments:

Post a Comment