Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Photo Diary Pt. 4

Finally, we're down to the last part of this photo diary! In this part, I'm gonna show you pictures from New York.









Sorry if this one's blurry but Spiderman's going away too fast!

Look how crowded it is!

 


We went to the famous Empire State on the next day.





On our way back home, we stopped by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland but by that time the camera's battery died so we weren't able to take pictures. It's such a shame since I found the building's architecture beautiful. It's also very similar to the "Louvre Pyramid" in Paris. The hall of fame's got so many interesting facts about the history and evolution of Rock and Roll. While in there, I realized that they've got much better music during those times. Don't get me wrong, I do love the music in the present but I just think that the music before is better.

Anyway, that's the end of the photo diary series! I hope you're not too bored reading these types of posts haha! I just wanted to share with you guys where I went this summer since I've been absent in this blog for so long. :)

P.S. All pictures from the photo diary series were taken by my sister.

xo, kim


No comments:

Post a Comment