Friday, June 7, 2013

Just Do It

Last summer (still can't believe it's over huhu), I would always visit Nike stores to find an amazing pair of white rubber shoes for PE. Luckily, I found one in Pampanga and its price is lower compared to other Nike shoes because I bought them in their factory store. You should definitely check that store out!







Top: Bazaar, Leggings: Cotton On, Shoes: Nike

The only thing I don't necessarily like about Nike is that the shirts for guys have better prints on them! I saw one that said "Talent isn't enough" and it's so true and I wanted it but it's for males. boo

xo, moira <3


1 comment:

  1. I super Loved all of your post and outfits :)
    Would you like to Follow Me on GOOGLE/GFC?
    I'll gonna follow back as well. Its:

    http://zelaldecoa.blogspot.com/

    xx,You're Fab!:*

    ReplyDelete