Tuesday, June 18, 2013

To Be Young

I feel like I look like such a kid in these photos. Because of the background, the clothes, and my height (boo), I'm basically a five year old wandering in a playground! haha

 But to be honest, being young is probably one of the best things in the world. You get presents, summer, suspension of classes (which I really thought would happen earlier), etc. So I'd like to quote a quote which says, "If this is what it means to be young, then I don't want to grow old."

 Top: Just G, Pants: Cotton On, Shoes: Sperry Top-siders

I also want to share a pick-up line!
English: Peter Pan said, "When you dream, you fly". But why is it that when I think of you, I fall?
Filipino: Sabi ni Peter Pan, "When you dream, you fly". Pero bakit kapag naiisip kita, I fall?

xo, moira <3


2 comments: