Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dream Big

OMG I just found out that Angie Miller (my absolute favorite) was eliminated on American Idol! </3 I watched her last performance on YouTube and it was so sad to see her go because she has worked so hard to get to the finale. :( But what the hell, it's only the beginning for some greater journeys ahead!









lovin' my pink nails!

some photobombing
 
Top: Bazaar, Cardigan: Gift from TFs <3, Shorts: Apartment Eight, Shoes: Crossings


Well I've been a #dreamer eversince, and it sucks when your favorite contestant loses. But I know that Angie will be a successful artist who remains humble and true to who she is, with a little guidance from God :) haha i'm so dramatic just can't help it..Anyone else who feels the same way as I do?

xo, moira <3


No comments:

Post a Comment