Friday, May 3, 2013

This Month

For the whole month of May, I'm gonna be attending classes in a review center. I started last Thursday, and omg, the diagnostic test was not fun at all. Well, good thing my friends Marga and Gela are there with me! The next day turned out to be better because we only had discussions and not another diagnostic test. (thank God!) Here's what I wore to my first day of review.




Forgive the face, the lighting was just, ugh I can't even

I also have an announcement to make!! You may be surprised why I'm posting today and not Kim. Well unfortunately, she is currently having the time of her life in another country and won't be back until the end of the month! :( She's gonna be busy touring so she might not have the time to post here. But no worries! She promised to blog about her trip when she comes home! But for now, I will be the one blogging all month :)
(sorry kung magsasawa kayo sa mukha ko hahaha)

xo, moira <3

No comments:

Post a Comment