Wednesday, May 8, 2013

RAIDED: Books To Read and Love

This is a new segment of our blog that Kim and I decided to make. In "RAIDED", we will be posting about anything that we want to talk about like literally. For today, we want to share with you some books that we have read and loved eversince :)


Miles To Go by Miley Cyrus

I remember when I saw this in a book store when I was still in elementary, I quickly asked my dad to buy it for me. Yup, I loove Miley. And I love this book because it somehow made me know more about her. I think all celebrity autobiographies are a must-read if you're a super fangirl like me! haha


Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

I actually gave this book to Kim as a Christmas present because just seeing the cover made me think that it was really great. And I was right! This book tackles the different stuff that teenagers face, and most importantly, the way that we should live our lives because you just never know..


The Best of Chico and Delamar's The Morning Rush Top 10
The Best of Chico, Delamar, and Gino's The Morning Rush Top 10 Book 2

If you're feeling down, bored, or just want a good laugh, then these books are for you! They're a compilation of the entries for the radio segment "The Morning Rush Top 10", and they are just sooo funny! You won't regret reading them ;)


The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

This trilogy has been the most heartbreaking, tragic, and best ones I have ever read. It's basically a love triangle among Tessa, Jem, and Will. (Jem and Will are best friends oh no!) Honestly, it was really masakit sa puso </3 Go read it!


The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

This series of books is actually the continuation of The Infernal Devices. (TID-1800s, TMI-2000s) Kim and I really love these books because of all the plot twists and the way they were written was not boring at all! Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge. Need I say more?


The first book, City of Bones, will actually go on to the big screen and we're so excited!! The film stars Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower, Robert Sheehan, and many more. It will be out in the US on August 23, 2013. Not sure when for the Philippines though :( You can check out the movie's trailer here.


xo, moira <3

No comments:

Post a Comment