Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm Back!

Hey guys! I feel like it's been so long since I last posted here. For those who don't know, I went to the States this past month. I know that I've been home for just two days but I already miss all my relatives there (and I miss the country itself too). Anyway, here's the first part of my U.S. photo diary!

So my niece and nephew celebrated their birthday while we were there and it was a Dr. Seuss themed party!




 They look like twins, right? But they're not, the girl is 2 years older than the boy. Aren't they cute?

We actually made almost all the desserts and decorations. It's kind of a DIY party. 





 

Of course a kid's birthday party is never complete without balloons!




To conclude this post, here are some random pictures of our shopping trips and the restaurants we went to. I will also insert some pictures of my niece and nephew.














That's it for now! Sorry if this post is bombarded with pictures, it's just that a lot happened during that 1 month. :)

xo, kim

No comments:

Post a Comment