Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Together Forever

So last Saturday, I went to Timberland with my TFs, Kim and Ilka. We were supposed to go there last January, but with prom and school requirements during that time, it was hard to fit a one-day vacation in our schedules. So we just decided to go there during summer! Anyway, here's the outfit I wore.



when i saw this pair of shorts, i knew i wanted them in my closet! so cute!!




Let me use this chance to introduce to you my TFs! <3

Of course you already know Julienne Kim Bahena. As you can tell by the picture above, she's very weird...but fun to be with! Fun fact!! She's got more nicknames than me even though her name only consists of three letters haha

This is Ilka Liana Orpilla. She's obviously pretty..that's why I hate her. HAHA JOKE!! But honestly, she's the sweetest friend ever. <3


Yep so that's us. We're not really that big of a barkada, but it's alright because it gives us a chance to know each other really well. And hopefully, we will be together forever! (hashtag cheesy)

xo, moira <3

No comments:

Post a Comment