Monday, May 13, 2013

Unwind

Since it was a long weekend, my family decided to go to Subic and Clark so that we can unwind from all the busy stuff going on in the city. First, we went to Camayan Beach Resort in Subic to fetch my mom from her team building.



 Blueberry cheesecake is the one of the best pies ever invented! Yes, it's a pie, not a cake. :) #ThingsILearnInBakingClass
 And I was super happy to get my first ever henna tatoo!! Can you see how excited I was for it??

I told myself that if I ever get a henna, it would be a Shadowhunter rune. But since Angie just got eliminated, dreamers from all over the world write "Dream Big" on their skin to still show support. :)





Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: Landmark, Ring: Girl Shoppe

Then, we stayed at Lohas Hotel in Clark, Pampanga because it's a place where the hotel room is just a walking distance from the pool so yeah. haha! It's a Korean hotel btw.

How did you spend your weekend?

xo, moira <3


No comments:

Post a Comment